I am going to take you on a sacred guided meditation journey that my Buddhist guides have taken me on repeatedly at night while I sleep (and astral project).
This is for people who have a call to the Buddhas. Do you:
- have an Om or sanskrit tattoo
- feel drawn to Buddhas or have multiple Buddhas or Quan Yin figures or pictures in your home
- have you ever visited a Buddhist temple and felt like you were home
- do you find Buddhist religion makes sense to you
- deep reverence for all life forms and not see humans as more important or superior
- feel drawn to spiritual leaders like Thich Nhat Hanh and Dalai Lama
- like chanting to or listening to buddhist mantras
- ever gone to a meditation retreat
- tend to be of a giving nature
I will be following this journey with my guides instructions. Generally, it starts out with meeting this divine Yaksha, a nature deity who also protects all of nature. To me my male Yaksha kind of reminds of a white furry version of the Grinch (where Jim Carrey played the Grinch). Like a big white loving cat person.
This divine Yaksha will lead you along this beautiful mountain path up the side of a sacred mountain. The path is covered in beautiful faceted crystals. You will reach a outcropping with a warm fire and two of your guides present. Who are they and what do they want you to know?
Then your guide(s) will take you into this aquatic healing temple in the mountainside that has all these Buddhas congregating inside. They are sending healing energy. You will dip your hand in the healing waters as you sit beside these beings and see what you experience.
This is a profound meditation journey and I am exciting to guide you and see what you experience.
This will be a Zoom event. It will take place Sunday July 18th at 6:30 pm. Please contact me to register.
Leave a Reply