I am starting to offer in-person sessions again but there will be changes to what happens before and during a session, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is not possible to maintain 2 m distance during an in-person session, so the following protocols with be adhered to in order to reduce risk of exposure.
What will change for you?
- You will be required to fill out a waiver and consent form before your appointment confirming you have not been ill or exhibited primary or secondary symptoms of COVID-19, exposed to others that are, have been, or might be ill with COVID-19, or travelled out of province during the last 14 days, and that you acknowledge risks associated with an in-person session. We will schedule a call the day before your appointment to jointly go over a COVID-19 self-assessment (https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en). If you have any mild COVID-19 related symptoms we will cancel your appointment (there will be no cancellation fees)
- You will be required to pre-pay 24 h before your appointment by PayPal or e-transfer (I will not be accepting payments at time of appointment). Paper receipts will not be provided at this time.
- You will arrive alone at your scheduled appointment time and bring a minimum of personal belongings
- You will wear a mask during the session. If you do not have one a paper mask will be provided to you for a fee
- If you are wearing sandals, I ask you to bring a pair of socks to put on when you arrive
- Upon arrival you will sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer and proceed to my healing studio
- There will be kleenex and hand sanitizer available in the treatment room
- If you need to scratch or touch your face a kleenex will be provided
- You will sanitize your hands at the end of the session
What protocols will I be following?
- Bed linens – all bed linens will be washed with disinfectant additive between sessions
- All frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down between sessions
- I will open all doors for you and keep treatment room door and window open to improve air flow
- I will wear a 5 or 6-layer non-medical cotton mask and nitrile gloves during the session
- I will not be serving refreshments
- I will not be using crystals
- I will pick an oracle card after your session and email you a picture of card and description with your electronic notes
- Bathroom will be available if needed but I encourage you to use bathroom before you arrive. Paper towels and hand soap will be provided.
If you become ill with primary or secondary COVID-19 symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19 after your appointment, I ask you to inform me ASAP.
I am still offering distance healing sessions with Skype or Zoom, which are 100% safe and just like an in-person session (read more here: https://justbreathereiki.com/2020/03/17/self-care-try-a-distant-healing-treatment-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak).
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and stay safe and be well.